Quick little post here, these always go super fast. Will delete this once I’ve contacted people and made arrangements.
So, open for a few trades.
- These will be cleaned up pencil with digital flats, single character, with maybe a little background as I feel like it.
- Asking that you put in equal effort to the above. Other than that, I don’t turn people down on skill level or style. I never have. (If I really like the character you suggest, you have an even better chance even if you think you aren’t that great an artist.)
- I’ll likely be asking for some Asis characters to be drawn, which include human, near human, and monster characters. When requesting, just let me know if you can’t/don’t want to draw any of those things.
- You’ll get a feature on my Fanart Friday on the Asis comic site, yeah.
Make an offer!
- Drop me an ask and link your character you want to request, and any details about things you don’t/can’t draw, so I can find a character to get you to draw.
- Probably going to take on two of these, and will reply to those I’ve chosen in the next day or so.
June Sign Ups are OPEN!
You can now sign up for the tumblr ArtSlam! Just head on over to the sign ups page, read the instructions, and leave your info in the comments section. Remember to keep an eye on your email for your invite to the blog if this is your first time signing up this year.
You can also sign up over at the Livejournal Artslam!
If you have any problems, just shoot an ask to the artslam tumblr, and a mod will get back to you!
ArtSlam is open! Everyone totally come draw with us for the summer. :)
Came back from Hawaii to a bunch of notes/emails/price requests, so let’s go ahead and get a public note up, while I catch up on getting personal replies back to everyone.
- I am reopening the commission wait list for June and July.
What this means for you:
- If you want a commission that will be started and completed between NOW and July, this is the time to get a price quote and get yourself added to the wait list. I turn down all requests sent after these planned openings, you will be not be able to get in for anything outside of some sporadic journal based special offerings during June and July.
- The wait list will be open from now until the end of May, OR if I get to many large commission requests, I may cut it off earlier.
- You do not need to pay ANY MONEY up front to be on the wait list, just reply to an email and okay a final agreed on price to get added. When I reach you, once again, you have a few days to answer so I can get things rolling, only then do I take payment.
Some lovely big bold notes:
- Here’s my general price guide, please read this first: http://skulldog.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Guide
- THEN submit this form: http://www.theskulldog.com/blog/?page_id=59
- Don’t see what you want listed? Pick the ‘What I want isn’t listen’ on the request form and tell me what you want. Just be aware, I may turn down subjects, or commission types during this wait list run.
- I will reply to all commission price requests as I get them, once you reply and verify, you can check your place on the wait list here: http://skulldog.livejournal.com/337800.html And hey, I update that each night, so you can always see what’s going on.
Questions? Just drop me a line here or over notes.
Anonymous asked: Did you draw that one comic, with a guy and he had this friend who was a girl and a dog that died and came back and his head was a skull and he was a bull terrier and they were crazy or something what happened to that?
I did make this comic, wrote it back in highschool, and started turning into a webcomic back in college. It’s actually about to come to it’s end in the next few months here in fact, so it’s still very much alive and kicking.